Elken Pu-Erh Tea
A commemorative gift befitting of any occasion
Elken Pu Erh Tea Gift Set
Elken Pu-Erh Tea - A Timeless Gift
Retail Price: MYR 519.00
Wholesale Price: MYR 399.00
Pu-Erh tea is known as “a living antique” as it appreciates in value rather than depreciates over time
Elken Pu-Erh Tea: A One-of-a-kind Gift for Someone Special
A Hundred Family Names
The product name is inspired by the surnames of hundreds of families. A surname signifies the characteristics and culture of a family and is one of our precious values passed on by each generation in the family.
Sincerity of a Personalised Gift
- The Warm Hospitality of Serving Tea – Serving Elken Pu-Erh surname tea extends your welcome to guests, and is often an appreciated gesture that creates a relaxed environment. A cup of tea delights and unwinds guests, facilitating many great conversations to come.
- Tea of Blessings – Extend warm greetings to family and friends with their unique surname printed on the tea packaging. The expression of heartfelt gratitude and sincere congratulations to those we love.
- The Harmonious Relationship of Serving Tea – An excellent choice of gift to express a heartfelt “Thank you”, or the sincerest “Congratulations” for any special occasion – birthday, wedding, full moon, anniversary, job promotion, appreciation, business visit. Tea is not only a presentable gift, it represents sincerity.
Hundred Years of Business Foundation
- Three generations of tea making experience to ensure the excellent quality of the tea. Elken Pu-Erh tea undergoes stringent quality check, from tea planting, to fresh leaves picking, cooling, sun-drying, rolling, sorting, drying, post-fermentation, reviewing, blending, compressing, packaging, transporting, and so on, totaling up to 86 levels of checking before it reaches your hands.
- Pu-Erh tea becomes more fragrant as it ages. Extension of storage time, the tea-making process, and its storage condition can significantly improve its quality and taste, and help it appreciate in value over time.
- Storage condition plays a vital role in making high quality of Pu-Erh tea. A dedicated storage room is required to control its temperature, humidity, and ventilation. Elken Pu-Erh tea is stored in a unique warehouse of more than 60-years-old, made from Alnus C. Burk wood. Within this warehouse, Elken Pu -Erh tea undergoes its final journey in utmost care, as the wood from Alnus C. Burk complements the tea leaves in harmony, creating a more mellow and fragrant flavour and aroma.
Tea leaves are picked at the right timing, to retain the consistency of tenderness, clarity, and species of each batch of leaves.
The ultimate fusion of strength and technique, to tightly roll the tea leaves into strips to form the taste of tea.
Utilising the energy from the sun, the tea leaves are dried evenly to form the tea colour, its oily consistency, and fragrance.
The finest tea selected by the experts, based on the shape, fragrance, and flavours.
Different grades, seasons, and years of tea leaves are blended to achieve a synergistic effect.
The tea leaves are compressed into a round and beautiful pie-shape with moderate elasticity, ideal for the aging process.
Hundred-Year-Old Tea Trees
Elken Pu-Erh tea is selected from the Lancang River Basin at an altitude of more than 1,800 meters. The high-quality tea leaves are picked from 100-year-old trees at the most optimal timing, and are carefully selected and refined, to maintain the essence and harmonious blend of the leaves and buds.
Global Acceptance Quality Assurance
Elken Pu-Erh tea has passed various authoritative certifications globally, to ensure an excellent quality of tea.
European Union Organic Certification (ECO)
Rainforest Alliance Certification (RA)
American Organic Certification (USDA-NOP)
Japanese Agricultural Organic Certification (JAS)
Good Agricultura Practice Certification (GAP)
China Organic Certification (CNAS)
(Food Safety Management)
Elken Pu-Erh Tea
Great things come in pairs, to double the joy
Enjoy the Best of Both Worlds!
Disclaimer: All information herein is for educational and informational purposes. The product herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or substitute qualified medical professional’s’ advice. No warranty (express/implied) has been given as each individual may experience different benefits or reactions. Whilst every reasonable care has been taken to ensure its accuracy, Elken Sdn Bhd, its associates or anyone on its behalf accepts no liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions of the information or views and opinions expressed.